Bury St Edmunds - Railway Station Building
The objective of this scheme was to refurbish the platforms and canopies at the station the works included:
● Heritage Station – HAML liaised with Heritage society as well as AGA asset protection to ensure the key elements of the station were faithfully restored.
● Network Rail Liaison – HAML along with AGA had liaison with Network Rail while completing coper renewals as well as various design submissions.
● Stone & Brick Repair s to station buildings and platfiorrms.
● Window Repairs and Renewals
● Canopy Repairs
● Replacement of Dagger Boards
● Coper and Tactile Renewals & Platform Riser Wall Repairs
● Platform Surfacing
● Pedestian Subway Concrete Repairs
● Decorations Throughout
● New Cycle Facilities
● Canopy Glazing